Soccer is a fast moving game. Control of the ball with the foot is very important. The ball may have to be kicked forward, passed to the side or even “back heeled”, kicked backward. The ball might be “dribbled” down the pitch, to be kept really close. There could be a kick in the air. A sudden change of direction may be needed when a player is running. A short pass might be wanted. Alternatively, the ball may have to be booted halfway down the pitch. A lot of demands are made on soccer boots. Where are these amazing soccer boots going to be found? Quite probably soccer boots Perth athletes use are purchased from several locations.
What Soccer boots are available?
The heavy old leather soccer boots of the past have long gone, along with the heavy old leather soccer balls. There is a range of very good boots on the market and soccer boots Perth have for sale as well.
This is a selection of soccer boots that can be bought.
- Puma Spirit II Men’s FG Football boots: These boots use soft calf leather for the top section of the boot. This provides comfort and support for the foot. There are conical studs which give very good traction on the pitch.
- Adidas Kaiser 5 Liga Football boots: These boots use a full grain leather upper section combined with a quick drying synthetic interior lining. There is also a very durable polyurethane outer sole. A very practical boot for use on natural grounds.
- Asics Lethal Flash DS 4 IT: Men’s FG Football Boots: Larger Studs have been added to part of this boot as well as other innovations which help reduce stress and possible injuries.
- Adidas Predator Instinct Football boots: A lot of new features have been added to this soccer boot. Synthetic leather is used for giving greater comfort. There are new technological advances that provide these soccer boot far better control. To this can be added a lot more potential power when the ball is kicked.
- Puma King SL FG Men’s Football Boot: These boots are designed to be as light as possible. They only weigh 168 grams. The boot utilizes a special microfiber to achieve this. Special features are also used to lock the foot into the boot and to protect the Achilles heal.
All these boots ensure that no matter what class of player is using them they will have the best chance of making the most of a soccer game. These boots are designed to be light, flexible and provide comfort and protection to the foot.
They will enable games to take place on any surface, from the back yard, the muddiest of pitches to the smoothest AstroTurf.
These soccer boots may not help to turn a player into the next Messi, Eusebio Maradona or Pele. It may take a while before a player can bend the ball like Beckham. But all these soccer boots will make a difference to anyone who takes the “beautiful game” seriously. This could be anyone from a college student or keen amateur to a serious pro or semi-pro player.